51 Upton Towans
- The Bungalow was just the right size for the two of us and close enough to everything we needed.
- Family friendly and playground in the garden.
- The sofa bed was very uncomfortable to sit on to watch TV
- Great location close to beach, sand dunes to explore, secluded gardens ideal for children to play. Good parking facilities, French doors onto garden, private area provided for ground floor apartment. A good base to explore Cornwall.
- The location was great, we were just a short drive to the beach in either direction. There is a large Lidl just at the end of the road and other large shops another minutes drive from there. The kids enjoyed the playground right outside our front door and we were able to watch them and still relax indoors. The property was large enough to accommodate 3 adults and 3 kids for a week. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful throughout our stay and even before we arrived.
- The room was ready earlier than check in, great location and super clean rooms.
- Close to Gwithian Beach which was excellent
- The electricity token system. We had a £10 electric card to use. We didn’t run out or anything. Just could not have a wash immediately on returning from the beach because we had to turn on the water heater and wait an hour before we could wash. I don’t mind the tokens system because it’s sensible and will stop people keeping heating unnecessarily on but running hot water is not supposed to be a luxury. This is the only reason I rate good rather than excellent
- Coffee and tea in apartment on arrival comfy bed and treats for our pet
- Comfortable accomodation in excellent quiet location, perfect proximity for nearby sightseeing. Will recommend to friends & colleagues
- Our hosts were very welcoming, and trivial problems were sorted out immediately. We were not dog owners, most of the visitors were, but, the dog owners were very considerate, we didn't hear one dog barking after the first day when the dogs were settling in. So thank you everyone for a smashing holiday.
- Lovely room. Everything worked as it should. We didn't have a heater in the room but this was rectified swiftly and this was because the room was newly refurbished and just an oversight. Also kitchen was fully equipped with everything needed.
- No view , not on to the garden or a balcony like advertised, need to fix windows as big gaps or didn't shut , need new cooker for definite
- Sandbanks is a very quiet place to stay which was useful with an 8 month old in the party.
- We got an upgraded room from apartment to bungalow
- Location, although the site behind the property could do with a bit of attention
- Towels should have been included and the use of a hair dryer is usually standard in most accommodations these days!!
- Sandbank Holidays is a truly fantastic place, very clean and well equipped two bedroom apartment, very quiet and in a lovely area. Would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to spend quality time in Cornwall.
- Although we didn't use this feature having a pet friendly accommodation is invaluable and that is what makes sandbank stand out.
- Everything.... Clean tidy spacious apartment with balcony and decent view Up the road from local shops pubs and beaches St Ives and Newquay only a short drive away Friendly and helpful staff Both looking forward to coming back soon Luke
- Their was no sea side view as was in photos and expected a sofa at least to sit on
- Bed was comfy the rooms were spacious all good
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
The Red River Inn Restaurant
Marks & Spencer Supermarket
Rockpool Cafe and Bar Cafe/Bar
Sunset Surf Cafe Cafe/Bar
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lappa Valley Steam Railway
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium
Newquay Train Station
Other Tripend Trip
One of our top picks in Hayle.Just 5 minutes' drive from St Ives Bay seafront in Cornwall, 20 minutes drive from St Ives town center and 2.5 miles from Hayle, Sandbank Holidays feature self-catering accommodations in a garden with children’s playground. Free WiFi and free private parking are available. The apartments and bungalows feature a living room with flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and electric kettle and a bathroom with bathtub or shower. Each apartment also has an iron and ironing board. Local activities include water sports, windsurfing and hiking. The Godrevy-Portreath Heritage Coast is 3.3 miles away, while The Island in St Ives is 9 miles away and West Cornwall Golf Club is 5.5 miles away. Hayle Railway Station is just 2.2 miles away.