Little Pengelly Farm
Little Pengelly Farm, Trenwheal, Leed
- Everything about it was absolutely perfect. Robert and Maxine both made us very welcome and were extremely helpful with plenty of good advice on places to visit and how best to get there. The accommodation was superb and in a lovely location. We would certainly recommend it to others and certainly hope to return in the future.
- Nice and clean Peaceful Maxine was lovely, friendly and couldn’t do enough for you
- Everything was excellent and Maxine who runs the place just could not have done more. Highly recommended.
- Quiet and cozy with excellent staff and great location. Perfect place to stage from for a great day around Cornwall. We received great recommendations for hiking, sightseeing, and food from Maxine. She really makes every guest feel welcome and treats each one with individual attention. Breakfast was delicious and the setting was picturesque. We would definitely go back!
- ALLTHE SERVICES WERE GREAT - BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT.THE PROPERTY WAS NOT EASY TO FIND - PROBABLY NOT HELPED BY OUR OLDER VERSION OF SATNAV. The 'Studio' was great and is well equipped.
- Clean comfortable accommodation. Simple breakfast with quality products, including home made jam and marmalade.
- Beautiful surrounding,delicious breakfast and attention to detail.
- We loved this place. Maxine was lovely and made a delicious breakfast and had the best suggestions for day trips that we would never have known about without her advice. The property is in the perfect location so that nothing is far away- it’s right in the middle of many of the top spots. The garden was perfect for our girls to safely run around (it’s huge- multiple fields of grass and flowers and trees). The rooms were comfy, clean and quiet. The breakfast room in the conservatory was perfect. Next time we will come back and stay in one of the self catered cottages that looked amazing!
- There is lot to tell and i don't know where to start. Our Lovely hosts Maxine and Robert, a Beautiful location, spotless clean rooms, tasty breakfast and what not. Honestly, Little Pengelly Farm is the best B&B we have ever been to. Maxine was so friendly cheerful and suggested us some beautiful places with all detailing which made our trip even better. We truly enjoyed our stay from the moment we entered. 😁 One thing I would like to mention here: - We asked about cream tea and got to know that their cream tea cafe is open only in summer, but on very next day when we came back from sight seeing, Cream tea was kept in our room nicely and it was WOW. Thank you once again for the great service. We really don't want to go anywhere else when we are in Cornwall. Cheers!
- Quiet location, about 20 min drive either to St. Ives or Penzance, clean and spacious room, very good English breakfast.
- The room was very comfortable and clean with a nice big bed. The breakfast was delicious and sitting in the tea room garden in the afternoon was lovely. Maxine was very helpful with info on what to do in the area.
- Lovely accommodation in a fantastic location for touring this region of Cornwall.
- We had a wonderful stay. Very good location to explore during the day. Would highly recommend if looking for a peaceful getaway.
- Perfectly located embedded in beautiful nature. Away from stress of the city. Nice garden to sit in. Wonderful host and great breakfast.
- Perfect location in the middle of the main points of Cornwall. Everything perfect, extremely clean and tidy. Comfortable bed and totally fitted studio. Wonderful breakfast homemade with local food. Maxine is amazing. She is very enthusiastic and give you the best advices about the area. Even before you arrive she already sends you some tips and the location of the B&B. The only thing I can say is thank you!!!!!
- Wonderful friendly people. Bathrobes provided which was a lovely touch. We were sent details of how to get there and also information of good places to eat. Absolutely first class breakfasts with lots of choice.
- Very well situated for all directions. Very friendly and helpful proprietors - Maxine and Robert. Very comfortable rural location.
- Attractive, nicely presented property, very friendly hosts and helpers, especially Teresa for her friendliness and looking after us at breakfast.
- Very friendly and helpful personnel. Quiet and nice place. Very good location, close to popular destination as St.Ives, Penzance and Land's End.
- Lovely place. Our kids had a wonderful time. Would very happily recommend. Good value for money and very helpful hosts.
- All excellent, clean,friendly very good knowledge of Cornwall also places to eat. All made for a great holiday.
- Just a perfect bed and breakfast. Great quality and will return.
- this was a great place to stay for a peacefull relaxing holiday
- Very good communication. Nice and clean. Good distance to Nearby attractions
The Flambards Experience
St Michael's Mount
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Tate St Ives
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Rick Steins, Porthleven Restaurant
Kota Porthleven Restaurant
Kota Kai Porthleven Cafe/Bar
Sainsburys Helston Supermarket
Tesco Helston Supermarket
Asda Hayle Supermarket
Helston Farmers Market Market
Porthminster cafe St Ives Restaurant
The Hubb St Ives Cafe/Bar
Honey Post Cafe Penzance Cafe/Bar
Truro Market Market
The Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea
Land's End Airport
Other Tripend Trip
Around 5 miles north of Helston, Little Pengelly Farm offers attractive bed and breakfast accommodations in Cornwall. With garden views, rooms with attached bathroom have free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Each room has en suite or private bathroom facilities with a shower, and looks out over the garden or courtyard. There is a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. Generous farmhouse breakfasts are served in the conservatory every morning. Guests may enjoy a cream tea at their leisure in the conservatory. Trenwheal is well-located for visitors wishing to explore beautiful west Cornwall. Its main centers St Ives and Penzance are less than 30 minutes’ drive, and the pretty villages of the southern coast are little more than 10 minutes away.