51 Upton Towans, Hayle
- Friendliness of staff and comfortable environment and especially free parking.
- The breakfast was excellent and served freshly cooked in a beautiful setting. The room was cozy and spotless clean. Everything you wish for in a B&B, thank you.
- The staff were friendly and we were accommodated for especially at breakfast ( thanks for the marmite 😊) lovely lady ! Excellent shower Close to Gwithian beach - 5 min drive or 20 min walk 10 min walk to bus stop Dynamite corner ( turn right out of b&b) 10min drive to St Ives 30 min on bus to Falmouth
- Very large and comfortable room within a beautiful house and garden. Breakfast was fantastic and staff were very helpful.
- Bed was amazing. Breakfast was delicious. Very quiet area, perfect for relaxing.
- We very much enjoyed our stay, nice hosts, very nice and clean rooms.
- Julie and Chris were very welcoming. Anne who cooked a brilliant breakfast is lovely. Room very comfortable with tea and coffee facilities and a fridge. Lovely location.
- Well located for Hayle beach, good size room, fantastic garden, plenty of parking, comfortable bed, nice shower/wet room. Tastefully decorated.
- Beautiful property with wonderful garden. The room was spotlessly clean & very comfortable. Shower was fantastic.
- Clean comfortable room and breakfast excellent. Out of town location suited our needs. Staff really helpful and friendly.
- Great location near st ives. Lovely breakfast.
- Good breakfast, lovely accomodating hosts, great location just a few minutes walk to the awesome beach, and easy driving distance to all the local sites and attractions, including St. Ives
- Beautiful clean and very comfortable room . Lovely lady called Julie runs the property and does lovely breakfast
- The owners were very nice and provided a lovely breakfast throughout our stay. They also gave great advice about places to visit and views to take in. Sandbank is very close to a wonderful beach too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it to others. I would come here again!
- We spent a wonderful week at Sandbank House. Took surfing lessons with the nearby Gwithian Surfing Academy, visited the Eden Project and even saw wild dolphins on a cruise boat off the coast of Penzance! We very much enjoyed staying in the guesthouse - we stayed in the lovely (and aptly named) 'Garden' room, which was quiet, overlooking the beautiful garden and enjoyed a great cooked breakfast every morning! The hostess and host were very welcoming and gave some great recommendations for places to see! We will definitely be coming back to see more and would definitely recommend!
- It was beautifully decorated, calm and very clean and the hosts were very welcoming; nothing was too much trouble. The location was very good allowing us to explore the sand dunes, coastal paths and the stretch of beach within walking distance. Throughout our stay we noticed really lovely touches at Sandbanks House such as the offer of cake on the table as you went up the stairs to your room and welcoming candles in the hall way as we arrived back in the evening. Our breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented; eaten each morning in the conservatory overlooking the spectacular garden.
- Breakfast full English fantastic !! Gardens were beautiful and the room better than home from home. 10/10 Highly Recommend .
- The welcome was lovely as we're the little touches like fresh milk in the fridge in our room and the Cornish 'heavy' cake that was freely available. All breakfasts were freshly cooked to order and breakfasts were staggered between visitors so we weren't rushed and could enjoy some privacy if required
- Great location apart from the narrow country lane with a blind exit due to a bend in the road. Hayle is a great town and central location to travel to other areas of interest. Would recommend the Paradise park attraction in Hayle. B&B was very clean and quiet, no screaming kids, and breakfast was great. Nice fruit cake on a daily basis was a kind gesture.
- Lovely family, amazing house, clean rooms, wonderful garden, excellent service
- Comfy bed and pillows, spacious bedroom and bathroom, fridge with fresh milk and bottled water. Breakfast was served in the conservatory with a view of the owners amazing garden, it was ooked to order and plenty to eat. There was nothing to find fault with and we would definitely go back again.
- Very welcoming and friendly . Bed was extremely comfortable and cooked breakfast was "the best". Lovely introduction to the day, sitting in the conservatory looking out at a very pretty garden.
- Staff were friendly and chatty and accommodation was comfortable and clean.
- Room clean, tidy, very comfortable. Bathroom kept very clean, Lovely bath & shower, water hot instantly. Fresh milk in bedroom fridge every day. Delicious breakfast cooked to order.