51 Upton Towans, Hayle
- Friendliness of staff and comfortable environment and especially free parking.
- Beautiful property with wonderful garden. The room was spotlessly clean & very comfortable. Shower was fantastic.
- Clean comfortable room and breakfast excellent. Out of town location suited our needs. Staff really helpful and friendly.
- Great location near st ives. Lovely breakfast.
- Good breakfast, lovely accomodating hosts, great location just a few minutes walk to the awesome beach, and easy driving distance to all the local sites and attractions, including St. Ives
- Beautiful clean and very comfortable room . Lovely lady called Julie runs the property and does lovely breakfast
- The owners were very nice and provided a lovely breakfast throughout our stay. They also gave great advice about places to visit and views to take in. Sandbank is very close to a wonderful beach too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it to others. I would come here again!
- We spent a wonderful week at Sandbank House. Took surfing lessons with the nearby Gwithian Surfing Academy, visited the Eden Project and even saw wild dolphins on a cruise boat off the coast of Penzance! We very much enjoyed staying in the guesthouse - we stayed in the lovely (and aptly named) 'Garden' room, which was quiet, overlooking the beautiful garden and enjoyed a great cooked breakfast every morning! The hostess and host were very welcoming and gave some great recommendations for places to see! We will definitely be coming back to see more and would definitely recommend!
- It was beautifully decorated, calm and very clean and the hosts were very welcoming; nothing was too much trouble. The location was very good allowing us to explore the sand dunes, coastal paths and the stretch of beach within walking distance. Throughout our stay we noticed really lovely touches at Sandbanks House such as the offer of cake on the table as you went up the stairs to your room and welcoming candles in the hall way as we arrived back in the evening. Our breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented; eaten each morning in the conservatory overlooking the spectacular garden.
- Breakfast full English fantastic !! Gardens were beautiful and the room better than home from home. 10/10 Highly Recommend .
- The welcome was lovely as we're the little touches like fresh milk in the fridge in our room and the Cornish 'heavy' cake that was freely available. All breakfasts were freshly cooked to order and breakfasts were staggered between visitors so we weren't rushed and could enjoy some privacy if required
- Great location apart from the narrow country lane with a blind exit due to a bend in the road. Hayle is a great town and central location to travel to other areas of interest. Would recommend the Paradise park attraction in Hayle. B&B was very clean and quiet, no screaming kids, and breakfast was great. Nice fruit cake on a daily basis was a kind gesture.
- Lovely family, amazing house, clean rooms, wonderful garden, excellent service
- Comfy bed and pillows, spacious bedroom and bathroom, fridge with fresh milk and bottled water. Breakfast was served in the conservatory with a view of the owners amazing garden, it was ooked to order and plenty to eat. There was nothing to find fault with and we would definitely go back again.
- Very welcoming and friendly . Bed was extremely comfortable and cooked breakfast was "the best". Lovely introduction to the day, sitting in the conservatory looking out at a very pretty garden.
- Staff were friendly and chatty and accommodation was comfortable and clean.
- Room clean, tidy, very comfortable. Bathroom kept very clean, Lovely bath & shower, water hot instantly. Fresh milk in bedroom fridge every day. Delicious breakfast cooked to order.
- Nice property and room, well looked after by the owner and a good breakfast. Made to feel very welcome. Quiet, comfortable and would stay again.
- Good location, not far from Hayle so great for exploring all of Cornwall. Julie and her husband were very welcoming, and Chris' garden is amazing. Breakfast was beautiful, and Julie gave us very useful sightseeing information.
- GREAT BREAKFAST.LOVELY ADDITION OF A FRIDGE IN THE ROOM AND FRESH MILK.ALSO CAKE EVERYDAY
- The room was cosy and clean, the bathroom was excellent with shiny tiles and tabs. The bed was good and there were enough pillows to choose. The breakfast was good and cooked breakfast was served as well. The breakfast room was nice and had beatiful view to the well kept garden.
- Lovely, comfortable and very clean accommodation. My husband and I enjoyed the fresh home cooked breakfasts made by Julie every morning, that made us feel very welcome. We also enjoyed our short walks to the beach with wonderful views and scenery.
- Welcome treats. Fresh milk in the room with a fridge. Host very kindly ironed my dress that had become creased in travelling. Friendly and Very welcoming. Second visit and will return! Treated like old friends.
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Marks & Spencer Food Hall Supermarket
Red River Inn Restaurant
Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lappa Valley Steam Railway
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium
Newquay Train Station
Other Tripend Trip
One of our top picks in Hayle.Dating back to 1898, the peaceful and family-run Sandbank House is located in Hayle, on St Ives Bay. With free private parking, it is just 20 minutes’ walk from the South West Coast Path. The contemporary rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, along with tea and coffee making facilities and a refrigerator. The individually designed en suite shower rooms have complimentary toiletries. In the mornings, the Sandbank House offers a choice between full English breakfast, porridge, or smoked salmon with scrambled eggs. Dishes are served alongside a selection of cereals, toast, yogurts, and fruit. Hayle is home to a range of restaurants and pubs. Guests at the Sandbank House can enjoy 3 miles of golden beaches and sand dunes. The area offers many local attractions, including the National Trust Gardens and the Tate St Ives.