- The hosts are lovely. Breakfast terrific, were invited to tea and cakes upon arrival. Wonderful property, close to beaches.
- Superb breakfasts: the quality of the food and care involved in the preparation was faultless; the 'round-table' and convivial atmosphere made them a joy. The friendly, informative and welcoming hosts only added to the enjoyment of our stay. Would thoroughly recommend this for any couple looking to escape their normal lives and escape to this most wonderful part of the country. A joyous holiday, just wished we could have stopped longer.
- Boo and Matt were absolutely wonderful hosts, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was beautiful and a very comfy bed. Absolutely delicious pancakes!!
- Everything. The house, location and the hosters
- Boo and Matt were very welcoming hosts. Breakfasts were great around the big round table. Nice out of town location with easy parking. All rooms very clean and comfortable.
- Boo and Matt are amazing hosts, we could not find anything better ! Great company, fantastic breakfast with their own products and rooms and spaces full of character and special care. Unforgettable .
- my View of their farm look like my Dad ‘s Farm in my images .
- Hosts were very friendly and exceedingly helpful and informative. Very comfortable and roomy. Ducks, tame seagull and green woodpecker added interest. Good breakfast, with plenty of choice. Welcomed with tea and excellent home made cake. Fridge in room kept supplied with fresh milk.
- This is a perfect place to stay if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle life brings, sleep in a super comfy bed and wake up to a delicious breakfast. Lovely, friendly hosts and a good location to go and explore St Ives and surrounding areas. Some amazing beaches and lovely walks really close by.
- Excellent hosts. Good food & lovely location
- Boo and Matt were incredible hosts. Couldn’t recommend a better place to visit - perfect
- Boo and Matt were the perfect hosts! They made sure we were well taken care of and our stay really comfortable. The food was excellent and dining with Boo and Matt felt like having a meal with good friends. The room was very comfortable and the surroundings quiet. It's a good spot to just get away from it all and to just sit and read in the garden. Most of the highlights of Cornwall are a short drive away so this is a good place to set up base. Our hosts are also very knowledgeable on how to best enjoy your time in Cornwall.
- The beds were really comfortable Boo and Matt are absolutely brilliant. We were late arriving and they waited for us and the welcome was amazing even though it was after 11pm. The breakfast was amazing so filling the round table with everyone around was a really nice touch. Definitely going back.
- Breakfast tasty, plenty of choice, good portion size and convivial atmosphere
- The Bostrase B&B hosts Boo&Matt were great very friendly & considerate to all the guests. Matts breakfasts are superb around the round table.Car parking here is no problem.
- very friendly welcome. quirky interior with some lovely touches. very clean. look forward to our next stay,
- Hosts Boo and Matt were extremely welcoming and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Delicious breakfasts, especially Matt's amazing cooked selection, which were filling enough to keep us going the whole day!
- Matt and Boo make you feel like you are a special guest in their lovely home. I loved sitting around a table at breakfast and getting to know the other guests. The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable with a lovely large shower. Matt and Boo offer extra special touches such as top ups of treats and snacks, lovely bathroom products as well as the offer of home made cake. They also recommended places to visit and eat and helped get us a table at an otherwise full restaurant! Thanks so much Matt and Boo!
- Bostrase is at a lovely location at the countryside far from most of the main roads. It is a perfect environment to relax with all the luxury that a traveller needs. Boo and Matt (the hosts) are very friendly and caring. If you want to feel home while you are away this is the perfect B&B for you. They even look after you with numerous little treats that make you smile (like small packs of Haribo sweets or some chocolate pralines) after a tiresome day. Breakfast was always delicious with almost no waiting time including freshly prepared bowl of fruits.
- the owners of Bostrase were the loveliest people we have ever met. They were very accommodating and always gave us extra, and their little touches were the cutest. Also the breakfast as Bostrase was absolutely delicious and so much care went into everything they did. lovely big space in the lounge area. beautiful beautiful cornish property and perfection location. best b&b stay ever!
- The warmest most welcoming place I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying Boo & Matt made you feel like part of the family welcomed on arrival with home made lemon drizzle cake and nothing was too much trouble for them The bed was so comfortable the room was so warm and cosy everything The breakfast around the big round table was fantastic it was so good and so welcoming that breakfast lasted til almost lunch as we sat chatting and getting to know Boo & Matt and about where to go and what to see I cannot think of a better place for me and my girlfriend to go on our first little getaway we truly have found a new home away from home xxxx
- Omg where do we begin... perfect from the moment we arrived and was handed a cup of tea and freshly baked lemon cake. Beautiful surroundings, comfy beds, quality linen and towels, the most delicious cooked breakfast and amazing hosts. We even stayed an extra night.
- This place is lovely. Boo and Matt were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfasts were great and would always be finished off with eggie bread or pancakes. Breakfast was served at a huge round table where all the guests sat, so you got to meet and talk to everyone. The bedroom was large and comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend this place, we shall certainly be returning.
- The owners of the property make us feel very welcomed. The overall service.