- The hosts are lovely. Breakfast terrific, were invited to tea and cakes upon arrival. Wonderful property, close to beaches.
- The beds were really comfortable Boo and Matt are absolutely brilliant. We were late arriving and they waited for us and the welcome was amazing even though it was after 11pm. The breakfast was amazing so filling the round table with everyone around was a really nice touch. Definitely going back.
- Breakfast tasty, plenty of choice, good portion size and convivial atmosphere
- The Bostrase B&B hosts Boo&Matt were great very friendly & considerate to all the guests. Matts breakfasts are superb around the round table.Car parking here is no problem.
- very friendly welcome. quirky interior with some lovely touches. very clean. look forward to our next stay,
- Hosts Boo and Matt were extremely welcoming and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Delicious breakfasts, especially Matt's amazing cooked selection, which were filling enough to keep us going the whole day!
- Matt and Boo make you feel like you are a special guest in their lovely home. I loved sitting around a table at breakfast and getting to know the other guests. The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable with a lovely large shower. Matt and Boo offer extra special touches such as top ups of treats and snacks, lovely bathroom products as well as the offer of home made cake. They also recommended places to visit and eat and helped get us a table at an otherwise full restaurant! Thanks so much Matt and Boo!
- Bostrase is at a lovely location at the countryside far from most of the main roads. It is a perfect environment to relax with all the luxury that a traveller needs. Boo and Matt (the hosts) are very friendly and caring. If you want to feel home while you are away this is the perfect B&B for you. They even look after you with numerous little treats that make you smile (like small packs of Haribo sweets or some chocolate pralines) after a tiresome day. Breakfast was always delicious with almost no waiting time including freshly prepared bowl of fruits.
- the owners of Bostrase were the loveliest people we have ever met. They were very accommodating and always gave us extra, and their little touches were the cutest. Also the breakfast as Bostrase was absolutely delicious and so much care went into everything they did. lovely big space in the lounge area. beautiful beautiful cornish property and perfection location. best b&b stay ever!
- The warmest most welcoming place I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying Boo & Matt made you feel like part of the family welcomed on arrival with home made lemon drizzle cake and nothing was too much trouble for them The bed was so comfortable the room was so warm and cosy everything The breakfast around the big round table was fantastic it was so good and so welcoming that breakfast lasted til almost lunch as we sat chatting and getting to know Boo & Matt and about where to go and what to see I cannot think of a better place for me and my girlfriend to go on our first little getaway we truly have found a new home away from home xxxx
- Omg where do we begin... perfect from the moment we arrived and was handed a cup of tea and freshly baked lemon cake. Beautiful surroundings, comfy beds, quality linen and towels, the most delicious cooked breakfast and amazing hosts. We even stayed an extra night.
- This place is lovely. Boo and Matt were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfasts were great and would always be finished off with eggie bread or pancakes. Breakfast was served at a huge round table where all the guests sat, so you got to meet and talk to everyone. The bedroom was large and comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend this place, we shall certainly be returning.
- The owners of the property make us feel very welcomed. The overall service.
- Very comfortable bed, attractive furnishings, bath and shower en suite
- What a wonderful place to stay! Stayed for 4 nights, tastefully furnished,spotlessly clean room, good quality bedding and towels etc,lots of quality touches, great nights sleep, a very quiet perfect place to relax. Excellent welcome and the most amazing breakfasts. We will definitely be going back. Thank you Boo & Matt
- The B&B of Boo and Matt is great, we very much enjoyed our stay. The best is the common breakfast at a round table of all guests and Matt&Boo. Lot of nice conversations.
- Excellent breakfast, very helpful and welcoming owners.
- The hosts were wonderful and couldn’t have done more to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The countryside setting was beautiful, quiet and relaxing. It was the perfect location for exploring the local area. We enjoyed having breakfast with other guests as we could meet interesting people and share stories about good places to visit.
- Friendly, fun, sincere hosts - want to keep them as friends! Great breakfast. Quiet comfortable sleep. They offered to wash/dry a load of laundry . Everything worked perfectly for us.
- I travel a lot for work, staying in many B&B's and have to say, this is one of the nicest, friendliest places I have ever stayed. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area, with a couple who have a great knowledge and obvious love of the local area and Cornwall in general.
- Beautiful property in a quiet location. Wasn't able to sample breakfast due to work commitments but believe it would be perfect. Will return for leisure stay to fully enjoy. Outdoor area for the warm days
- Breakfast was almost anything you wanted and delicious! Loved the comfortable and quirky decor. Relaxing, quiet surroundings. Even the resident cockerel didn't get up too early and it was lovely watching him, the chickens and ducks scratching around. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Supplied an extra grab rail for shower when realised I was a bit wary that it maybe slippy for my rhuemy feet, it wasn't.
- Boo and Matt made our stay an exceptional one.
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Salt Kitchen Bar Cafe/Bar
Mexico Inn Restaurant
St Ives Bay Ocean/Sea
St Michaels Mount Mountain
Lands End Ocean/Sea
Lands End Mountain
The Lizard Mountain
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Other Tripend Trip
Dating back to 1830, the Bostrase B&B is located just a 10-minute drive from St Ives. With easy access to the A30, this peaceful traditional Cornish country cottage offers free WiFi in public areas and free parking. The comfortable rooms include a flat-screen Freeview TV with a DVD player, a hairdryer in the bedroom, tea and coffee making facilities, and a quiet fridge. All rooms benefit from private bathrooms. In the mornings, Bostrase guests can enjoy a complimentary cooked breakfast at 08:30. There is a lounge where guests can relax. In a secluded valley, the Bostrase B&B offers mature gardens and an orchard with various seating areas. The property is just 1 miles from the small town of Hayle.