The White Hart Hotel
- The staffs are very friendly and the place is near the Hayle station. Just one stop to st.erth.
- I accidentally left with the keys. My fault entirely. They were very patient and nice. I posted them back as soon as I could.
- Good breakfast. Very friendly staff. Good public transport and a good meeting point
- The food was excellent. Staff were great.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the facilities were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- Great location in the centre of town. Room was clean and the shower was one of the best I’ve ever used. Special mention to the staff who I thought were brilliant.
- Good breakfast in the attractive conservatory.
- The staff were helpful and good breakfast. Room was in courtyard outside and was spacious.
- The breakfast was good but the orders seemed to get a bit confused e.g said no mushrooms and got them anyway. Several tables had similar problems
- The breakfast was very good. The full english is ordered the night before (via a paper slip). Cereals and drinks are available as much as you like. The waitresses are very friendly and accommodating. The Philps bakery and asda are just a short walk away.
- Nice comfortable rooms with a good selection for breakfast
- The hotel was easy to find, central location, parking, friendly staff, clean room.
- The room was quite big and the bathroom came with a bath. The breakfast offered a good choice. The staff, namely Liz was helpful and polite. We missed breakfast on the 2nd day of our stay and Liz made sure we had juice, tea and a sandwich before we checked out. You could walk to the beach but it took about 15- 20 minutes. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. You could catch a bus to St Ives for 5 pound return.
- Bed was very comfy and the breakfast excellent. Loved our stay.
- The place's character, the breakfast location, staff's helpfulness and the fact that the rooms are in a secluded courtyard where we managed to park for free
- Breakfast was excellent. The bar served a nice pint. The bed was comfortable. We were lucky enough to find a parking space in the small courtyard (otherwise you have to park in the public car park across the road, and dash across before 8am next morning to pay to park). The staff were pleasant , friendly and helpful apart from one barmaid who would not even look at us.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was very clean overall excellent
- Breakfast was adequate from the kitchen but cereals etc. were limited.Parking was handy .In general we both enjoyed the stay.Room was comfortable and staff were happy.
- Friendly staff clean and comfortable meals fresh and good value in restaurant