The White Hart Hotel
- The staffs are very friendly and the place is near the Hayle station. Just one stop to st.erth.
- Breakfast was adequate from the kitchen but cereals etc. were limited.Parking was handy .In general we both enjoyed the stay.Room was comfortable and staff were happy.
- Friendly staff clean and comfortable meals fresh and good value in restaurant
- The building had character and history. The room was large and high ceilinged with an old fire place and paintings on the wall. The pub was an "old mans local pub" but had a good selection of local ales. Attached restaurant served good food. Free parking and breakfast included.
- It's a nice hotel, run by friendly staff., in a good location. and with lots of interesting things relating to Hayle/Cornwall on the walls (including the stuffed boar, eels, brass propellers, swords, statues, art, photos, etc). Breakfasts were good...well-cooked and generous portions. Great bar and terrace garden area outside. We didn't have lunch or dinner in the hotel, but the menu looked good, and they have a good selection of wines available. Our room was very clean and well presented with fresh towels, toiletries and tea/coffee facilities. The mattress was comfy, and it was nice to have a sofa in the room.
- Great location, easy walk to the station and other nearby sights. Breakfast was done quite well, with dietary requirements well catered for if you notified them in advance. Had quite a quirky overall feel. The staff were extremely friendly, though the reception desk rarely seemed to be manned (you walked through to the pub area to get service, which was fine, depending on the time of day).
- Convenient location for nearby food and drinks; nice bar area and good, generous breakfast; staff very friendly and helpful
- The hotel was comfortable the rooms,towels and bedding very clean ,The breakfast was excellent very hot and plenty of it.A very enjoyable stay
- Decent breakfast, hotel is VERY handy for public transport. Excellent walking location and full of local history.
- Bedding was basic (e.g thin) but room was comfortable. Cooked breakfast was excellent - freshly cooked and piping hot.
- Lounge bar . Parking . Proximity to nearby resorts
- Social event, staff excellent, food very good, a pleasant evening.
- Good location in centre of town and looks smart from the outside. Free car park, after I had paid in the public one. Friendly locals & staff, apart from the 3 stooges blocking the bar making it awkward to check in
- the breakfast was good convenient location
- Good food. Friendly staff. Big room with more than one chair
- Right in the centre of town. Free public parking across the road from 18:00-08:00. Large bathroom. Tea/coffee facilities and fridge.
- Very good location, close to all main attraction points in the area. Free parking, good breakfast, very attentive and polite members of staff. Nice and quiet room
- Good central location, well appointed room, nice courtyard surrounding.
- Only problem is there is no mobile network and Wi-Fi doesn't work
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Other Tripend Trip
With free Wi-Fi in public areas, The White Hart Hotel dates back to 1838, and is located in the center of Hayle in Cornwall. Guests can explore the pretty harbor, or travel to St Ives, just 6 miles away. Rooms are elegant in style, and feature an private bathroom, mini fridge, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms feature original works of art. The restaurant is also decorated with original artworks and quirky antiques. A wide range of delicious homemade meals is served, made from local ingredients. There is an à la carte menu along with lighter meals, bar snacks and desserts. Penzance is a 15-minute drive from The White Hart. Truro and Falmouth can be reached in 30-40 minutes’ drive. Pay and display car parking is available nearby.