The Station Masters Lodge
1 Polmenor Downs North Carnhell Green
- A beautiful cottage, all self contained, own fenced in garden, ideal for our pooch. Everything was catered for, home from home, tea, coffee, milk etc all waiting for us. Very clean & lovely decorated. An ideal position for visiting beautiful places. Loved the trains going past. A lovely, welcoming couple, Keran & Ian, so friendly, kind & knowledgable about the area. We liked the fact that there were not too many do’s & don’t, felt comfortable & relaxed. We will definitely go back. A lovely touch was The Hampshire flag, so thoughtful.
- Loved how welcoming both owners were and how nice they were through out the weekend
- Perfect location with easy access to other destinations. The Hosts were lovely & their 2 dogs were also lovely and often popped in to say hello to us :) Peaceful with wonderful views Nice to see the Trains going past every day :) Overall a fantastic 5 days away in the lodge & will endeavour to come back again soon.
- With my business, we were trading at the St Ives Food & Drink Festival. We needed somewhere close by but not ridiculously priced. I found The Station Masters Lodge on booking.com and it is only a 20 min drive away from St Ives and an excellent rate. The location is beautiful and the views are amazing. We were greeted by Keran, a Yorkshire lass with a bubbly personality. Super friendly and helpful. Despite being a dog friendly lodge, the accommodation smelt fresher than a lot of non-pet friendly hotels we've stayed in! It was clean and tidy. There was milk in the fridge for our arrival, along with tea, coffee, sugar etc. The dogs were allowed the run of the garden and they were in their element. It's right next to the train track so we were a little concerned about noise but again compared to other hotels we have stayed in, it was peaceful and you didn't notice the trains at all. I love how thoughtful both Ian and Keran are, by flying their guests flags up the flagpole. Cornish flag for me and a Welsh flag for my husband. We will definitely be returning! Thank you so much!!
- It was a lovely quite location (even though next to a train line!). We are not train enthusiasts however it was great to record the train coming towards the lodge on our phone to show friends/family. Would definitely recommend to others and would look to stay again in the future. many thanks
- Warm welcome, great location good value.
- Room to move! Gave me space to sort out my bags . . .and my head!
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
St Mawes Castle
Trevaskis Farm Restaurant
Land's End Airport
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Lappa Valley Steam Railway
Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium
Newquay Train Station
Other Tripend Trip
Located in Hayle, The Station Masters Lodge provides self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The vacation home features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of Towels/Sheets (extra fee). The vacation home has a terrace. Guests at The Station Masters Lodge can enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.