The Cornubia Inn
- The bathroom was very clean and recently renovated
- Had a great night of music in the bar which made our stay.
- The room was clean the bed was comfortable and the bathroom well appointed
- Landlord was terrific, helpful, friendly
- Great value for money, very nice pub, thank you for having us.
- Staff were lovely and had great recommendations for our stay. Room was always clean and the bathroom was lovely, great value for money and for what we needed (young couple, staying for a few days).
- The staff were very polite, professional and helpful. We liked the bar, the place had a very relaxed feel to it.
- We were happy with the room but they had the heating on a timer and was very cold we were breathing steam out of our mouths and it was below freezing for this time of year it shud have been on constantly as we suffer with arthritis and cold makes it worse for our condition they would not have known our condition but we weren't expecting it to be that cold
- Check in was great. Pub food was also great. Despite there being a live band on I was not disturbed by the music. A great night's sleep.
- The location, the beer, the modern style inside the rooms, the beer, the friendly staff, the beer, the cheerful pub atmosphere. Oh, did I mention the beer?
- Exellent food with a lovely relaxing pub, landlord was welcoming
- Great location, nice Estuary across the road, and lovely beach and sand dunes a 5 minute drive away.
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Gwithian Beach Golden sand Swimming, Surfing, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Other Tripend Trip
Located in Hayle, The Cornubia Inn features a bar, shared lounge, water sports facilities, and free WiFi. Guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Windsurfing and fishing are among the activities that guests of The Cornubia Inn can find nearby. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.