3 Hillcrest Road
- Location was great for my needs and Jackie was the perfect host! Lovely greeting on arrival and couldn't be more helpful during my stay while being unobtrusive at the same time.
- I've just had a really relaxing break at Cadenza. Jackie the lovely host is very helpful and very honest in describing the property as a basic apartment - which is reflected in the very competitive price. Although basic, it does have everything you need, is clean and comfortable, private, secure and quiet. It has a lovely shower, good wifi connection and a short walk into Hayle/Copperhouse. I would definitely stay again.
- Cadenza met all of our expectations. Room was compact and well equipped and had everything what we needed for our weekend break away.
- Nice, relaxed host. Very quiet but convenient location.Liked the characterful touches - pictures and bedspread.Excellent shower, tv and tiled flooring.Very good value.Olive oil, good instant coffee etc a great bonus.Thanks!
- Decent size for the two of us. Felt like home from home. Perfect location, not too far from shops. Quality choice in coffee! We will be back😊
- Nice host Close to hayle town parking for 1 car
- Good location but not a place I would choose to stay at again!?
- Very comfortable and nice extra touches- the bed was comfortable and the shower was great
- I am sorry, but the bed was very uncomfortable - uneven, springs sticking out and very noisy with every move.
- Jackie the host was very friendly and just next door should you need anything... Tea and coffee at property was a nice touch The little annex was lovely very spacious with cooking facilities table and chairs to eat dinner outside also a shower and loo very clean off street parking bonus good links on the bus lidl a 20min walk away lovely beach in Hayle itself 8min drive away pubs near by also.
- It was a pretty apartment, they seem to have out a lot of care in to making it look nice It’s in a great location, only about 10-15 minutes from everything, especially the train station The bed was comfy. Jackie is a lovely lady, she’s really friendly, and if you have any issues at all with the flat she’s happy to help. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in hayle for a bit.
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Harry's Cali Style Restaurant
Foundry Market Shops Market
Birdies Bistro Restaurant
The Cornish Arms Cafe/Bar
Godrevy Towans Ocean/Sea
Hayle Estuary, King George Memorial Walk River
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Other Tripend Trip
Cadenza is located in Hayle. Housed in a building dating from 2000, this apartment has free WiFi. The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a terrace with garden views. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of Towels/Sheets (extra fee). The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 17 miles from the apartment.