3 Hillcrest Road
- Room had everything I needed for a short break and the bed was really comfortable. Lovely touches in having salt, pepper. coffee etc provided. Free wifi a super bonus.
- object very nice cozy for a holiday close to everywhere and a very nice owner
- So pleased we found this accommodation in Hayle! Supercosy, very clean and close to trainstation and town centre! Very well equipped and had everything we needed so excellent value for money. Jackie is a lovely host and we will definitely return to Cadenza.
- It was a fresh clean room, it had everything we needed. A double bed and a put-u-up bed. We were visiting family so didn't need to cook. The location was good and once you knew the quirks of getting to the property.
- Quiet. Close to good shops. Short drive to an excellent beach with plenty of reasonably priced parking.
- Jackie is wonderfully accommodating and gives great advice and travel info during and also prior to visiting. Jackie even offered and undertook a load of my washing/drying to ensure what my children needed was clean and dry; huge thanks for this, you're so kind. The self contained annexe has everything you'll need; I particularly enjoyed having the kitchenette so close and could keep an eye on my children easily. Jackie thoughtfully provides tea, coffee, sugar, vegetable oil, washing up liquid, luxurious towels etc which is extremely helpful. Having a tv to watch was a bonus. The artwork and decorative pieces/ornaments are interesting and brighten up the room. However I did have to move some nice things to safety away from my children just in case. It's an ideal location for a short stay near a beach.
- I've just had a really relaxing break at Cadenza. Jackie the lovely host is very helpful and very honest in describing the property as a basic apartment - which is reflected in the very competitive price. Although basic, it does have everything you need, is clean and comfortable, private, secure and quiet. It has a lovely shower, good wifi connection and a short walk into Hayle/Copperhouse. I would definitely stay again.
- Location was great for my needs and Jackie was the perfect host! Lovely greeting on arrival and couldn't be more helpful during my stay while being unobtrusive at the same time.
- Decent size for the two of us. Felt like home from home. Perfect location, not too far from shops. Quality choice in coffee! We will be back😊
- Cadenza met all of our expectations. Room was compact and well equipped and had everything what we needed for our weekend break away.
- Nice, relaxed host. Very quiet but convenient location.Liked the characterful touches - pictures and bedspread.Excellent shower, tv and tiled flooring.Very good value.Olive oil, good instant coffee etc a great bonus.Thanks!
- It was not an apartment, but a garage converted, no proper cooker, lighting wasn’t the greatest, no access to the garden to sit in, but only outside on the front driveway, all ran on extension leads, couldn’t get the free WiFi as stated, the bed had a protective cover that made it very sweaty to sleep on, not near local pubs shops to walk to, so needed car every time
- Nice host Close to hayle town parking for 1 car
- Good location but not a place I would choose to stay at again!?
- Jackie the host was very friendly and just next door should you need anything... Tea and coffee at property was a nice touch The little annex was lovely very spacious with cooking facilities table and chairs to eat dinner outside also a shower and loo very clean off street parking bonus good links on the bus lidl a 20min walk away lovely beach in Hayle itself 8min drive away pubs near by also.
- Very comfortable and nice extra touches- the bed was comfortable and the shower was great
- It was a pretty apartment, they seem to have out a lot of care in to making it look nice It’s in a great location, only about 10-15 minutes from everything, especially the train station The bed was comfy. Jackie is a lovely lady, she’s really friendly, and if you have any issues at all with the flat she’s happy to help. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in hayle for a bit.
- I am sorry, but the bed was very uncomfortable - uneven, springs sticking out and very noisy with every move.