The Penellen Bed and Breakfast
64 Riviere Towans Phillack
- We received a very warm welcome, the location was beautiful next to the beach and the accommodation was fresh , modern and clean. Breakfast was great too,
- location was good, lovely sea views and Barbara was a very good hostess.
- The views from the room and the garden are amazing. Barbara is very helpful and friendly, and it was a pleasure to stay there.
- Great place and customer service! I would definitely come back!
- This B&B was excellent, clean, modern and comfortable, the owners have made this place special. They were really lovely, approachable and friendly and we enjoyed having a sea view room. There was a lovely conservatory overlooking the beach to the rear. Breakfast was served every day and it was fulfilling and tasted exceptional, we particularly enjoyed breakfast and the selection and range of breakfast items that the owners set out every day. Overall we really enjoyed every day that we stayed at this B&B and would stay again.
- The breakfast was really good, plenty of it and good choice. The owners of the Hotel were really friendly, accommodating and helpful.
- Beautiful location with excellent views. Lovely cooked breakfast.
- Very neat and clean. Close to beach. Excellent breakfast
- Stunning views! Beautifully clean with a lovely calm and friendly atmosphere.
- Amazing host and great food. Situated overlooking the beach with great views from the balcony. Couldn't ask for a better location
- Owners very friendly, honesty shop and bar, cleanliness, attention to detail
- The landlady was super nice and friendly, she makes you feel welcomed. The room was beautiful decorated nicely and the views are just stunning. I’d happily stay here again.
- Breakfast cooked to order. Not long to wait.
- The house and rooms were very clean and the host could not do enough to ensure your stay was worthwhile. The breakfast was excellent and the little extra touches like the sale of Welsh products added to it all. The location and views were second to none.
- Both Barbara & Paul were really helpful. Breakfast was spot on,room was spotless with a comfortable bed & a stunning view of St Ives Bay
- From the moment Barbara welcomed us to the end, we couldn't ask for anything else. The location was perfect. Small walk to the beach. Everything had a personal touch felt like being at home
- Perfectly positioned with stunning views of Hayle beach. Barbara was a great host - really welcoming and breakfast was fantastic!
- I liked the views and the room was clean, comfortable, light and airy. I liked the balcony and the telescope.
- Host Barbara is the best! View from our balcony overlooking St. Ives Bay was amazing, and there was even a telescope in the room!
- Barbara is a lovely host. She makes sure you have everything you need. The room had a view of the beach and the breakfast was exceptional.
- Great hospitality. Very clean and comfortable. Great views.
Tate St Ives
St Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
bucket of blood Restaurant
cove cafe Cafe/Bar
bluff inn Cafe/Bar
Gwithian Beach Golden sand Swimming, Surfing, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Other Tripend Trip
Offering sea views, The Penellen Bed and Breakfast in Hayle provides accommodations, a garden and a patio. Complimentary WiFi is available. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. A fridge and kettle are also offered. Free breakfast is available every morning, and includes buffet, à la carte and full English options. St Ives is 2.6 mi from The Penellen Bed and Breakfast. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 mi from the property.