The Penellen Bed and Breakfast
64 Riviere Towans Phillack
- We received a very warm welcome, the location was beautiful next to the beach and the accommodation was fresh , modern and clean. Breakfast was great too,
- The room ,breakfast was good ,also I liked the idea of buying drinks etc in the lobby. Lovely host.x
- Lovely breakfast had everything you wanted .Good service .Room had everything you required for your stay ,could not fault cleanliness it was spotless .Nice sea view from our room .I would recommend this B&B .
- Loved the fact that it was so clean and Barbara the host paid attention to detail with everything. Loved the bedroom with the view
- The hosts are realy friendly,nothing was too much trouble,breakfast was lovely with a good choice,the penellen has amazing views.we will be returning.
- View was amazing, the bathroom and bedroom were so beautifully laid out. The over ridding best point was the friendliness we received.
- location was good, lovely sea views and Barbara was a very good hostess.
- The views from the room and the garden are amazing. Barbara is very helpful and friendly, and it was a pleasure to stay there.
- Great place and customer service! I would definitely come back!
- This B&B was excellent, clean, modern and comfortable, the owners have made this place special. They were really lovely, approachable and friendly and we enjoyed having a sea view room. There was a lovely conservatory overlooking the beach to the rear. Breakfast was served every day and it was fulfilling and tasted exceptional, we particularly enjoyed breakfast and the selection and range of breakfast items that the owners set out every day. Overall we really enjoyed every day that we stayed at this B&B and would stay again.
- The breakfast was really good, plenty of it and good choice. The owners of the Hotel were really friendly, accommodating and helpful.
- Beautiful location with excellent views. Lovely cooked breakfast.
- Very neat and clean. Close to beach. Excellent breakfast
- Stunning views! Beautifully clean with a lovely calm and friendly atmosphere.
- Amazing host and great food. Situated overlooking the beach with great views from the balcony. Couldn't ask for a better location
- Owners very friendly, honesty shop and bar, cleanliness, attention to detail
- The landlady was super nice and friendly, she makes you feel welcomed. The room was beautiful decorated nicely and the views are just stunning. I’d happily stay here again.
- Breakfast cooked to order. Not long to wait.
- The house and rooms were very clean and the host could not do enough to ensure your stay was worthwhile. The breakfast was excellent and the little extra touches like the sale of Welsh products added to it all. The location and views were second to none.