Hayle Studio Apartment
3 Trevithick Crescent
- We loved the small but complete apartment. It was clean and is placed on a nice quiet place. You can reach all the top adresses in Cornwall within 15-35 minues by car. The owners are very kind and obligin. We would love to come back one day.
- The apartment was very clean and cosy, perfect for me and my partner's stay in Hayle for a couple of nights! Would definitely recommend! Kat was very welcoming and lovely and didn't bother us which was great as we had time for ourselves! Overall it was a great experience!!
- Nice little apartment, good facilities, but four people would struggle unless two of them were under three foot tall. The upstairs accommodation is not easy to access, but the downstairs day bed is quite comfortable and easy to work with.
- Bedroom is absolutely perfect, blackout blind on velux window, so no flimsy curtains that pretend to block light. Living area and kitchen facilities as described, sixe of studio is perfect for 1/2 guests, parking no issue at all, location is at the centre of the tip of cornwall Shower functioning as described and fully intact (eg the shower head and bracket are not hanging off the wall) Kat the owner certainly maintains this place and other renters could learn a lesson or to on basic maintenance.
- Shower room excellent good facilities in room modern & very clean, Had more than I expected tea coffee sugar toiletries ect
- Great location for us, parking was no problem in the layby adjacent to the flat. Clean, comfortable with everything we needed for our short stay.
- Very well fitted. Very nice hosts. Felt at home straight away. Thank you
- Very clean, cool sleeping area, lovely hosts and has everything you need. Would stay here again
- A perfect cosy apartment with all amenities required, perfectly positioned to reach all the sites. Great, friendly, helpful and respectful hosts. Would definitely recommend this little gem to anyone who is looking for a mini break away.
- Cleanness Tidy Easy access to main road and close to supermarket all equipment needed and some you might have forget, like your toothbrush!!
- The apartment was well situated just a mile from town centre with everything easily accessible. The hosts were friendly but gave us our space and it was clean and well kept.
- 20 mins walk from Hayle railway station, the facilities are clean modern & have all the basic amenities required. Compact and bijou, it is fine for two adults and two children.
- Easy access, park outside the entrance - great for offloading luggage. Quiet, plenty of light downstairs, useful mini-kitchen. Comfy bed. Excellent fish & chip shop 200m away!
- Clean, modern, bonus washing machine & outdoor area.
- Downstairs was small but adequate for one person. Nice little patio area outside. Clean and well equipped.
- Loved the place. Compact, clean, everything you need. Nice and quiet at night to sleep. All the little things you need are there. Little things like salt and washing up liquid and loo roll. Those little things that are big things if you forget them or end up buying them just for a few nights. The bed and sofa bed are super comfy with lovely bedding.
- Nette, hilfsbereite Gastgeber. Gut ausgestattetes Appartment. Ausziehcouch in Ordnung, aber dann wird es eng. Lage gut für Ausflüge.
- Cordialità e simpatia dei proprietari.. tranquillità del posto.. pulizia della casa.. tutto perfetto